Photos by Bill Purdin
Photo Archive Index
(1) Two friends enjoying a moment of October Fort Sewall tranquility.
(2) From Cloutman's as the Harbor empties in late October.
(1) Transportation Wharf, or Tucker's Wharf, in a mid-October fog.
(2) The end of the season sets a lonely scene off State Street.
(3) A Marbleheader (Ralph Carlton) beautifies his Town.
(1) Effects of the Little Dig? Mud pours into the Harbor clouding
waters all around State Street.
(2) & (3) Catch of the day on the Causeway.
(1) A schooner just off Fort Sewall.
(2) Another beautiful Sunday as the season wanes.
(3) Tinker's Island in the mist.
The Harbor from Front Street in late September.
David Kinney and Ray Abbott, Marbleheaders.
Marblehead's poet laureate, Caroline Russell, relaxing at the Landing.
Brown's Island sunrise. Mid-October 6 AM. Nice.
Riding to school in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
Black Joe's Pond. Just off Gingerbread Hill in Marblehead.