Contemplation Of These Pictures Will Expand Your Mind.
Click for larger views.
Images produced by the Hubble Space Telescope, released March 1st, shows a perfect "edge-on"
perspective of the galaxy NGC 4013, with huge clouds of dust and gas extending above the galaxy's main disk.
NGC 4013 is a spiral galaxy like our Milky Way, swirling 55 million light-years away, plus a gaseous pillar/
(1) A blinking star, timelapsed by Hubble in Cluster NGC6397
(2) The Lord of the Rings
(1) A picture of a "Coronal Hole" in our sun.
(2)Stars so far away they seem to be wisps of colored smoke.
(3) Does it remind you of a jellyfish swimming along its way?
(1) Just puffs of smoke? No, enormous clusters of birthing stars.
(2) There were 400 yachts at the bottom of Simpson Bay.
Luis was the most destructive hurricane in history.
From this perspective it just looks like a harmless pinwheel.
(3) Jupiter on a good day.
NASA's animation of space debris in orbit around our planet. Smart... no?